Baby Parade

I promise I am working! Lake Powell was so much fun, but I swear it took me a week to recover! I feel like everything I have worked on this past week has been nothing but baby! I recovered a set of glider cushions and an ottoman for my cute cousin. She is due in 2 weeks. We also made some bedding for the little one. She picked out some super fun fabric, it helps when you have a girl... Her nursery was in shambles (which is excusable, there is about a million things to wash and organize) when I dropped off her bedding, so once its all put together I will post the finish product!
Glider:

the bedding:


I love LOVE how it turned out! She really picked some super fun fabric, and the best part is...I made it so the bumpers can be removed and washed. I hate the fact that my little Oakley's bumpers could not be washed!!! We are soo excited to see what this little girl is gonna look like!

Up next.... Carrie's super awesome swivel rocker for her 3rd and final baby girl, scheduled to arrive in December. So i picked up a pair of sweet swivel rocker from what has to be the 70's earlier this year. I have had a ton of people who have wanted to buy them and have me recover them but I just cant seem to part with them. They are super fantastic! Remember...

So one morning while in Provo I decided to stop at the DI, you never know what you can find there. Well it just happened to be my lucky day because look what I found
Before:

I called Carrie right away and she came and got it the next day! Because this is the last baby for her and yes, this makes girl #3 we decided to just have a ball with the fabric choice. I am loving the transformation. Who does not want to be hugged by flowers at random times in the night while feeding?? Enjoy!
After:





If that does not make you smile, there is something wrong with you! I am just saying.... Go bold or go home!! I have another glider to recover for a friend who is also due in December and another set of baby bedding with pillows and curtains also due in december! On another note, I have this super cute gal working on my brand for me! I am super excited to see what she comes up with!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...