Classic Country

So for the past week I have been working with this super darling client that lives in Grantsville. She lives in an awesome farm house on 12 acres. Um... basically my dream! anyways, she wanted a country revamp on a pair of wing back chairs. We discussed colors and patterns and then I drove out to see her with fabric samples in hand. She was able to pick out exactly what she wanted, so i grabbed a chair and got to work. her chairs were never really used so even though they were "old", they were better than new!
Before:

After:





She wanted to get rid of the floral pattern, so we did a green and burgundy plaid with a nuetral background and box pleat skirt. I love how they change the look of the chair! I will take a few more pics with the chairs in their proper place. i have to pin fit her couch while i am there and grab a few more pieces from her that she wants done.
I have another chair that i will post later today that i did over the weekend. I am booked solid for this month and part of january but i just cant seem to turn people away if they are ready to go. i guess it's the Christmas spirit or something! I will however NOT be working between Chrsitmas and New Years. So i say....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...