It snowed!!!

Just kidding! But I wonder what it would look like? It has been so long since we've seen snow...here in Utah.... But cute Laura reminded me of what the white stuff looked like with her chair and ottoman redo! She brought me this great chair and ottoman that she wanted to put in her grand kid's playroom and guess what came along with it...... White matelasse fabric! Actually she had 2 different patterns. We mixed it up with the cushions. This fabric was awesome to work with and I am loving the results! We did a simple box skirt on the chair and ottoman and I ran piping along the inside of the arms to give it a more finished look. Enjoy!
Before:


After:










I love this!! and she did too!

This next one is not a before and after, but more of a "blank canvas"... So a sister to one of my friends from high school called me because she bought this rocker and ottoman for her baby's room but realized it would cost too much to redo so she bought a glider rocker and now needs to get rid of this. I have no need for it but I told her I bet I could get it sold for her! This chair is ready to be slipcovered! all it needs is some fun fabric and BAM!! brand new chair. It resembles the pottery barn rockers, so people...get your imaginations on!!






She is asking $99 for the pair. Her name is Kendra and her # is 801-369-0651. THe chair is located in Lehi!
If you love the idea of slipcovering it, this is what you need for me to do it:
around 13 yards of home decor fabric for both chair and ottoman, but depending on the skirt, you may need a little more or less. My labor on the pair will be $275. I do have 1 spot open at the end of this month and 1 in the middle of February...
If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

p.s. if anyone is looking for an awesome pair of swivel rockers to slipcover, these babies are amazing!!!! and cheap!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...