Not yo Grand-mama's chair!

So my cute client that had me do this slipcover for her sofa sleeper was given a super awesome retro chair in PERFECT condition from her grandma. Wait until you see this beauty.. I think it was preserved under plastic from the moment it left the factory... Seriously! It is such a cool little chair...but it clashes with her new slipcover.. So we we made them match! Sorry grandma! Here is the chair before:



I feel like this chair belongs in Napoleon Dynomite's grandmas' house...


I am just saying...

Anyways, here it is! I kept the lines of the chair the same but added a full ruffle skirt to match her couch. I think it brings this little gem into this decade...but i secretly still love it in its original form...






Soo great!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...