Just a heads up...

Happy Memorial Day!! I hope you are spending it wisely! I just wanted to drop a note between projects and tell you that I will be raising my prices in the next few months. So my Memorial Day gift to you is: Book your project before the change and I will give you my current pricing for any future projects you may have! Thats right! If I have done work for you anytime up to the time my prices change, you get my CURRENT prices for anything else in the future!! Don't worry, I'll give you a heads up as to when the the price increase will happen, but I want to give my fabulous clients, readers, followers, and stalkers (blog, that is..) the opportunity to get some Sewing Nerd love!! It won't be a super huge increase by any means, I love keeping things affordable, thats the point, but the time has come my friends, the time has come.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...