Glide it out!

My client that belongs to this glider has boys...all boys!! Yes, this glider has been thru a lot, but now it was time for a make over because she is having a girl!! Her original idea was to do have pink involved, and how could you blame her...she has never know anything outside of boy colors. But when it came down to crunch time she opted for a different look., which i love! She decided to use a painters drop cloth and then black duck cloth for the piping. I love it!! its kinda hollywood glam.... It will go great with pink accents in the nursery and your not stuck with a pink glider... I boxed up the seat cushion and added a box pleat skirt to the ottoman. Now she can glide that sweet new baby in style!! Glorious! Right?! There is some exciting things in the works for me and my "fungeon" right now and I am keeping you in suspense!! I still have room for a few more clients in august. You better hurry up and book soon, because prices will be going up!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...