Hold Up!

Some may call me a slacker for my lack of posts for June and thats fine. I accept it. But I will tell you I have been working.... For the most part. And because of this, you will be getting a flood of posts in the next few days. We have been playing hard and trying to enjoy the "lovely HOT" weather here in Utah... and because of the heat, and the fact that I have most of my current projects in the garage I can only work on them early in the morning or late at night. To avoid melting of course! So lets get down to the nitty gritty... This first chair came to me to be reupholstered. She had already refinished the wood which makes my life a ton earlier (thank you!). Her fabric choice was darling! We mixed and matched some fabric on the different elements of the chair. It looks amazing! If she did not know where I lived, Id keep it for myself.... Before:
After:
Its pretty spectacular if I do say so myself... Up next is a repeat client of mine. I slipcovered this little ditty for her last year. This time she has 4 chairs in need of some TLC. She is opening up a party business and whited to freshen up the look of these chairs. She picked a really fun fabric for both sets of chairs, but you only get to steal a peek at 1 set... I have yet to finish the the other set... Remember, its literally 500 degrees in my garage!! Before:
After!
Soo Fun!!! If you think those are great, wait till you see the other 2! I do have them stripped, its just a matter of putting them back together.... I have 1 spot open around the end of August. So hurry and book now, my prices will be going up soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...