How to Lose 5 Pounds in 2 Days...

Your probably wondering what my title has to do with sewing....Well its not a"magic" diet or work out plan at all. Its called "reupholstering 2 heavy as crap chairs in my west facing garage in what i sewar is 110 degree heat" work out plan! I worked on these babies over the weekend in the grarage, but because of the heat, I could only work out there early in the morning or late at night. And even then it was hot as hell!! But so worth it! sure I took like 3 showers a day to get thru it... I really think I shed 5 pounds just from sweating!! It gives a whole new meaning to "sweat shop" for me. Ha! Anyways, Without further a-do...here are the the little "big" devils tht made me work hard for the money!! Before, they were upholsted in a black leather with nail head trim. I think i removed about 2000 nail heads from the two chairs!
She wanted to give these guys a more feminine look...what do you think?
Pretty great! Right?! I really love how the dark wood looks with the color combo of this fabric! It really softens them up and gives them some much needed pizaz!! I am now booking for September! so get your spot now before i raise my prices!!

1 comment :

  1. It's a win win! 2 very handsome chairs, loosing weight, and probably gaining some muscle mass from wrestling with those bad boys! Beautiful work Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...