Drum roll please......

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and now I actually have the space to do it.

Soo... I am happy to announce that I will be holding a Slipcover Workshop January 30-31, 2015. I have enough space for 4, thats right, 4 people who want to spend 2 days with me learning the basics of slipcovering! Grab a friend, a chair, some fabric and your sewing machine and come hang out with me in my ghetto fabulous work room where I will teach you the basics of slipcovering and show you the process from start to finish on your own piece of furniture! The cost of the work shop is $500 per person. Keep in mind that you need to have some basic sewing skills and know how to use your sewing machine. We are going knock out a completed slipcover for your chair in 2 days!

Contact me if you want a spot! I will email you more information as well as what items will be provided for you during the workshop.

I will hold one class each month with 4 spots in each workshop. I am super excited about this and can't wait to get started!

1 comment :

  1. Darn. I would jump on this class in a minute. Just a little farther to drive than would be sensible...

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...