Normal

We are back from a week long get-a-way in the sun...Boo!!! I already miss the sun and I can feel my golden tanned skin starting to fade. I best be getting my butt to the tanning beds to maintain it! We had a blast, we swam, golfed and went to Disneyland. My husband got to play at The Madison. He said it was ridiculous!! He has been to the Masters a few times and said it was 10 times better, if thats hard to believe. To even be a member there you have to pee $100 bills! For example, the guy who invented the orange traffic cone (of all things), his daughter has a house there, the lady that sold her chocolate chip recipe to McDonalds has a house there ( Kill me now! I should sell my recipe...) and the producer of all of the Ocean's 11, 12 and 13 have a house there (who played right behind them, but made everyone in his sight disappear so he could play thru...) which is allowed when you bathe in money! He said it was amazing!!! Anyways, back to real life... remember the cushions I did for cute Melissa right before we took off? Well she sent me the before and after pics of her chair. I just did the cushions for the chair and ottoman, she finished up the rest her self! AMAZING!!!
before:

After:



Love It!! She score her fabric from Home Fabrics... she got the coveted oatmeal linen that flies out the door as fast as it comes in. Great job girl!!

I am back to work this week on a chair and a few window seat cushions. I can't wait to show you the fabric my client chose, and other amazing score!!! I still have a few spots open in April, so let me know if you are ready to go!! Holla!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...