Bring it on

I hope you all enjoyed your Easter Weekend, I know we did!  We got to watch Conference, hang out with family and enjoy a 12lb Honey Baked Ham!!  And the left overs... how glorious are they?  I don't think we will be heading any warm warm for this holiday.. My husband and I are both swamped with work and I have appeared to aged at a rapid rate when it comes to traveling.. We thought about heading to St. George this week to visit friends and spend time together, but then I remembered how much I hate making that drive in holiday traffic! I've Aged.... and all my kids friends are in school this week.  Totally overthinking this.. but at the same time we are perfectly content staying here. So, we shall see what happens...

I had the chance to work on some really fun wingback chairs last week.  My client found these chairs for a steal on KSL..

She has just moved into a new home and is doing some fun things!  A painted piano, wall tiles, and color!  I can't wait to see these chairs in her home!  She chose a very  happy fabric form Home Fabrics for these chairs and I love how they turned out!  Her family thought she was nuts for paying to have slipcovers made, they said they have never seen "good" slipcover...  Oh no they didn't! yes they did.  Well... Challenge excepted.  We did a traditional box skirt on the chair but left all the lines the same.  I don't know about you but I think I nailed it!





What do you know about that?!  I sent my client a sneak peek of the chairs and she was completely amazed!!  I can't wait to hear her family's reaction to them.  Boom! She also picked up this "lovely" farm-scape "carpet bag" settee on KSL for $65 and brought it to me to slipcover as well.. I can't stress enough how great KSL is!  Some people really don't know what they have.. and yes, I take advantage of that!
She bought a "reorder-able" fabric from Home Fabrics that will look so great on it!  Its a great neutral color and has a really nice texture and weave to it and will go great with the chairs.  But your gonna have to wait to see the after... because i may or may not be finished with it yet.

Just a little reminder...
I have 1 spot open in my Slipcover Workshop May 1-2nd, where you can learn how to slipcover your chairs and take them from drab to fab! Its gonna be great!

If you are wanting to have me make slipcovers for you because making your own slipcovers sounds terrifying, I have 2 spots open in May.  Contact me to get on the schedule.

I hope you all have a joyous spring break with your kiddos and please, try not to go crazy before the week is up.. I am keeping my fingers crossed for myself.  This was the wrong time of the year to stop drinking that beautiful "Coke with a lime" cold turkey... 

1 comment :

  1. Wow! Really I liked designs of these fabric sofa. Thank you for sharing this beautiful sofa pictures with us. I have purchased a fabric slip cover sofa from Reyna's Fast and Reliable Custom Upholstery which is the best and reliable slipcover service provider in US..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...