"reading chair"

I love a good oversized chair!  Perfect for curling up and reading a book... Who am I kidding.  I am not a big reader, but I do love watching some good trash t.v. And this chair screams "sit on me and watch some reality t.v.!"  This particular chair and ottoman were in perfect shape, it was just in need of a little fabric update..


I kept the lines of the slipcover the same as the chair.  My client bought a nice heavy chenille fabric that is super soft!!  Perfect for watching those t.v. shows.  I mean books... Reading those many many books!



I love how the fabric changes this from a "loud" floral chair to a nice soft neutral chair, perfect for any room in the house.  Slipcovers are pretty great for that!!

Just a few notes...

#1 - Thanksgiving Point Emporium is have their Spring sale going on this weekend.  That means 30% off the ticket retail price!!  I still have a few piece there and yes, they will be in the sale too!

I have this awesome grey ticking stripe couch.

This fabulous wing chair! (another is available to complete the pair upon request)

Awesome navy and natural Settee with great lines!
If you are loving the furniture and not so much the fabric, let me know.  I can help with that.
So go and check out what they have!  You won't want to miss it!

I also have a pair of these left. They are great for accent chairs or Head chairs for any ding room table.  They have a higher back and are extremely comfortable!

Contact me for more info!

#2  I have 1 spot left in my Slipcover 101 Workshop going on May 1-2nd!  I have a great group of ladies coming and have room for 1 more!

#3  If you have something you want slipcovered I have 3 spots open in May.  Contact me to get on my schedule and let me know if you have any questions at all!!

** Just an FYI... I will be taking some time off this summer and will be taking clients up until the second week in July and then will resume middle of August.  So...if you are wanting slipcovers made this summer you better get on the schedule now!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...